Thursday 8 October 2009

eBay the reality

I like to sell old tech and other things that I don't need or care for every so often.. eBay is the obvious choice as it's exposure and dominance in this area means I can get my hands on cash sooner.

There are problems however with the way it charges for this service. I get access to my cash when I sell something but the sale price and the exact amount I get back is another matter! And the delays with paypal mean they must be earning some nice interest on our money while we wait for feedback or a 5 day transfer to your bank account!

Extorsion, delays and percentages are what this company does best. They could still make plenty of money with smaller costs passed onto the seller.

Goodbye eBay. Stick your "Powerseller" where the sun doesnt shine.



No comments:

Post a Comment